We hate to call it HeartSymbol 2.0 cause that sounds so 2004 (think “Web 2.0”). But we’ve made a lot of upgrades to HeartSymbol.love and we’d like to share:
- Collections: We’ve split up the heart symbols into a number of collections (Hearts, Faces, Cats, Kisses, Couples, etc). When you first visit the website you will still see all the symbols, but you can select a collection for quick access to a particular set. See it in action on the upper right.
- Symbol Information: You can now click on a symbol for more information about it! Each symbol now has it’s own dedicated page which lists HTML codes and Unicode information. Here’s an example for the classic heart.
- Simplified Browsing: Each symbol information page has left and/or right arrows that can be used to navigate through the list of symbols without having to return to the home page. If you’re browsing symbols in a particular category, the left and right arrows will allow you to page through that category. Check out that classic heart example above.
- The List: For all you party poopers out there who don’t really like our standard symbol browsing experience, we’ve added a list page. The list page shows all the symbols, along with the symbol name, HTML code and Unicode code point. It’s a quick way to get the information you need. Here it is.
- The Text: We know you love to read those humorous (I don’t need a ?. Just a big ?) or sometimes corny (from ? to ?, forever ?) blurbs that randomly display on the front page. Well, it’s your lucky day. We’ve put them all together on the “text” page for easy access. Check it out.
- The History: Cause who doesn’t want to know the history of the heart? We know you certainly do.
We hope that you ❤ the new HeartSymbol.love. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!